Terms & Conditions
ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
By using this website www.bionativa.co.uk and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
By using this website and placing an order at Bionativa you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. This website, with all its contents, is intended solely for consenting adults.
The terms used herein have the following meaning:
- Client – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit not being a legal person, the provisions of which specifically recognise legal capacity, which makes Orders in the Shop.
- Regulations – these Regulations to provide services electronically within the online store www.bionativa.co.uk
- Online Shop (Shop) – Internet service available at www.bionativa.co.uk through which a customer can place orders in particular.
- Goods – products displayed in the Online Shop
- Purchase Agreement – a contract of sale of the Goods, concluded between www.bionativa.co.uk and the customer, which is entered using the Internet service Store.
- Order – the Customer’s aimed directly for the conclusion of sale, specifying in particular the type and number of goods.
§2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Shop Internet service available at the Internet address www.bionativa.co.uk is run by Bionativa Ltd., 40-46 Ashton Old Road M12 6LP, Great Britain, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone number +44 1614651452. Company no. 10722536
- Bionativa Ltd is a Member of the Cannabis Trades Association UK: http://cannabistrades.uk/membership-account/profile/?pu=bionativa
- The condition for registration is to fill out the registration form reading the content of the Regulations Buyer and its acceptance.
- We have tried to ensure that information provided in our website -www.bionativa.co.uk- is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. Bionativa Ltd. makes no claim that the information and products on the website are available, appropriate or legal outside the United Kingdom. All information provided by Bionativa Ltd., through this website, links to or from other websites or by its employees over the phone, email or any other transmission is purely for educational and informational purposes. This should never be interpreted as a recommendation to undertake a specific action. Using the information for illegal activities is at your own risk. Bionativa does not warrant that the information on the website is up-to-date or accurate.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is also a consumer.
§3 TERMS OF SUBMISSIONS OF CONTRACT
- Shop online sells in the United Kingdom.
- Orders can be made 7 days a week, 24 hours a day via the website bionativa.co.uk
- Information contained on the Website Store does not constitute an offer to Seller, within the meaning of the Civil Code, and only an invitation to tender Clients sale agreement Goods.
- Shipping the Customer Order is a declaration of will conclude with bionativa.co.uk Sales Agreement, in accordance with the Regulations.
- When placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail entitled: “Confirmation of receipt of the order no.” Containing final confirmation of all the essential elements of the Order.
- Order treated as concluded from the moment of receipt of the e-mail referred to above and confirmation by purchasing it through the “Confirm your order”.
- Average lead time orders (from order to dispatch to the Buyer) is: 3 -7 working days for finished products and working days.
- Prices given in the Online Store are expressed in pounds (£) and are gross prices (including VAT).
- Each order contains a proof of purchase.
- Choose payments made Buyer when ordering. The buyer may choose one of the following methods of payment:
– Payment to the bank account: account number: 18854560 Sort Code: 30-12-59
– Payment through Payzone payment system.
- Seller reserves the right to make changes in product prices. Orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments referred to in the preceding sentence will be carried out on the basis of prevailing at the time for their submission. This provision does not apply to products covered by any form of promotion or sales, if there has been a depletion of such products.
Payment Methods – dispatch times:
- Credit & Debit Card Payment – Goods dispatched immediately if the order is received before 2.00 PM Monday – Friday. Subject to your details being valid and no further contact required / also subject to product stock quantities.
- Payment Via Bank Transfer – You are welcome to purchase products via bank transfer, orders will not be dispatched till funds have settled in our account and this could hold up dispatch. If you wish to speed this process up please send a confirmation via email after transfer has been made so we can confirm then dispatch ASAP.. Please note all bank transfer fees are yours to pay and Bionativa will not dispatch orders till the entire cost has been paid so please make sure you include the fees if your bank administers them.
- Delivery goods takes place at the address indicated by the customer during the order process.
- Delivery takes place via courier.
- Choosing methods of delivery is made by the Buyer when placing orders.
- The buyer is informed about the cost of shipping when placing orders.
- Buyer should examine the consignment delivered in time and in the manner adopted for consignments of that type in the presence of an employee Providers.
- Client has the right to require the employee to write down the proper protocol Provider if found loss or damage to the shipment.
- Costs of delivery borne by the Buyer or the Seller after exceeding set the minimum amount of purchases.
- UK delivery option: free delivery on UK via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For service what might take 2-3 business day.
We provide DPD Next day delivery service for orders purchased before 2PM between Monday-Friday (except Bank Holidays) for an extra fee £2.26 (in England, Scotland and Wales excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands).
- INTERNATIONAL AND DPD Next Day delivery exceptions:
DPD Next Day Delivery exceptions:
Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man (2 Working Days), Scottish Highlands (2 Working Days) – AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, Scottish Islands (2-5 Working Days) – HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Scilly Isles (2-5 Working Days) – TR21 – 25.
For these areas we can provide DPD 2 working day delivery service for £16.17.International parcels:
-International Tracked and signed for service via Royal Mail (delivery time may vary with the route). Shipping fee apply for overseas orders, dispatch via Airmail, Tracked & Signed Delivery.
– DPD service could be choose for the countries below, fees may vary:
Transit time (days)
DPD two days service
For the rest of the world:
– Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for service for £8.99 dispatch via Airmail.
– For international parcels we provide Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed for service for £8.99. If you would like to require any other delivery service, please feel free to contact us on our email address email@example.com or on phone +44 01615368438 and we will find the best up-to-date deal for your shipment (for further information please check our Terms & Conditions).
- For your peace of mind all orders are sent with proof of posting and are insured against loss or damage. When your order is dispatched you will receive an email to notify you of this. For further information about your tracking, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contacting us, please provide your order number.
- If you place an order before 2pm we will dispatch it on the same day. Dispatch issues from Monday – Friday (Subject to Payment Clearing & Stock Availability).
- Customer Service for all Online Orders – 9.00- 16.30 – Monday to Thursday and 9.00- 14.30 on Friday (No Email Response till Monday morning if after 14:30 pm on a Friday).
- By Ordering You Agree to Our Terms & Shipping Methods.
- Verification may be required.
Please ensure that the address details you supply are complete and correct. If you receive a card to say that Royal Mail attempted the delivery please contact them immediately using the details on the calling card.
From time to time on www.bionativa.co.uk (the “Website”) we run promotions.
- Only one promotion can be used per order. A promotion may not be used in combination with other promotions or used to collect reward points except where specified.
- From time to time we may send you by email or post web-discounts. These are codes which you may input on our website to qualify for certain promotions. Web coupons are subject to these Terms and Conditions and any terms and conditions notified to you at the time of issuance of the web-coupon.
- A web-discount is redeemed by entering its code at the appropriate point in the purchase process on the Website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel a web-discount for any reason at any time.
- Web-discounts cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Unless expressly stated at the time of issue, each web-discount will be valid for use by the recipient of the web-discount and by such recipient only once and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- In accordance with guidelines from HM Revenue and Customs, a web-discount is treated as cash, therefore VAT is due on the full value of an order and you will be required to pay VAT on the full value of the order, unless otherwise stated in any terms accompanying the web coupon.
- Web-discounts may only be used at the Website.
- From time to time certain products may be excluded from web-discount offers and any such exclusion will be notified to you along with the web-discount or through the Website.
- Web-discounts may be limited to redemption in respect of certain products or certain products may be excluded from the ambit of use of the web-discount, in which case notice will be given to you at the time of issue of the web-discount.
- Excluded goods and services will not count towards any qualifying conditions for offers and will not benefit from any promotional discount.
- No web-discount may be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, without our prior written permission.
- Web-discounts distributed or circulated without the written approval of Bionativa for example on an Internet message board or on a “bargains” website, are not valid for use and may be refused or cancelled.
- When you use a web-discount you warrant to us that you are the duly authorized recipient of the web-discount and that you are using it in good faith.
- If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of web-discounts to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
- If we reasonably believe that any web-discount is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any web-discount and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. We reserve the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- If we refuse a web-discount submitted as part of an order, for any reason, we will inform you before the order is dispatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
- All promotions are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any promotion or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of a promotion for any reason.
§7 LOST OR UNDELIVERABLE ORDERS
- If your order is lost in the post we will send you a replacement according to the timescale designated by the chosen courier for items to be considered lost. If your order is damaged we will send you replacements for the damaged items once we’ve got the proof of the return of the faulty product .
If your order is returned to us due to insufficient or incorrect delivery information being supplied to us by you or through the goods being otherwise undeliverable through no fault of our own we may, subject to discretion, we charge the Buyer a redelivery cost equivalent to the cost of redelivery. Please ensure that you give us correct postal information and that you accept delivery or collect your items in a timely manner to avoid redelivery costs.
- All orders are sent with proof of postage and insurance. If you do not receive your order within the stated times please contact us via mail on email@example.com and we will investigate and, where appropriate, resend your order. Please note that all deliveries are made via third parties and are subject to their terms and conditions. Although we make our best efforts to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we are not able to guarantee levels of delivery service and timescales for delivery.
§8 RESIGNATION OR WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- Customer may cancel the contract or part of the order, if not made up for Goods or Goods not yet been sent through direct contact with the Seller by e-mail or telephone.
- Buyer, which is a consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, without cause, by making an appropriate declaration in writing within 10 days of receipt of goods by sending them to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline is met if, before the expiry of that period, the consumer will send a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- Time 10 days counted from the date on which the delivery of the Goods.
- Right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is switched off in case of:
a) goods beyond the standard offer of the shop, prepared on special order and tailored to their individual needs.
- The Buyer shall inspect the goods forthwith upon delivery.
- Return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days of the withdrawal. The purchased goods should be sent to the following address:
Bionativa Ltd., 5 Brock Close, Manchester M11 1ED, Great Britain.
e-mail email@example.com / Phone number +44 1614651452.
- The return of any goods will not be accepted unless the Seller or its authorised representative shall first have had the opportunity of considering the Buyer’s reasons for returning the goods and to accept the return thereof.
- Return by the Customer Goods should be packed in an appropriate manner, unopened with seals intact, ensuring no damage to the shipment during transport. If an item has been used/opened, we cannot accept a return due to potential denaturing of the product. Returned goods that are damaged in transit due to poor packaging will NOT be refunded and will be returned to the Buyer.
- Seller guarantees the return of the product prices and costs of shipping the product to the Buyer immediately, but no later than within 14 days, the bank account indicated by the Purchaser. Shipping costs product returned borne by the Buyer.
- In the event that the Buyer mistakenly ordered the wrong product, the Seller will refund the cost of the goods (less the initial delivery charge) when they are received back by the Seller in a re-saleable condition. The cost of return shall be paid by the Buyer and will not be refunded.
- The customer is obliged to notify the Seller of the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract within 2 days from the finding of such non-compliance.
- Seller within fourteen (14) days will address the complaints of the Goods notified by the Customer and notify him about how to proceed.
- In case of considering the complaint in favour of the Customer, the Seller will repair or replace the Client advertised product.
- Customer Vendors can submit a complaint in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the electronic address of the Seller. In the notification, customer complaint should conclude their login name and a description of the problem. Seller shall promptly, but not later than fourteen (14) days shall consider complaints and answer customer e-mail address indicated in the application of the complaint.
- Seller shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of agreements with customers which are Entrepreneurs seller is liable only in the event of intent to cause damage and limits of losses actually incurred by the Client being Entrepreneur.
- Seller shall not be liable for any failure or improper performance of services provided electronically, if it is caused by a third party (in particular, telecommunications operators, providers of telecommunications connections and electricity). However, Seller shall be liable as for its own act or omission for the acts or omissions of persons of which means executes electronically supplied services, as well as people who entrusts the execution of these services.
- Seller is not responsible for the impossibility or difficulties in the use of the Internet Store, due to causes attributable to the Customer, in particular for the loss by the Client or coming into possession by third parties (regardless of how) his passwords. The seller is responsible, however, if the loss by the customer or by coming into possession of his passwords to third parties due to reasons attributable to the Seller or the reasons for which the seller is liable.
- Seller shall not be liable for damage caused by acts or omissions of customers, in particular for the use of their online shop in a manner inconsistent with applicable law or the Rules.
- The sole source of Seller’s obligations is the present Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law.
§11 FINAL PROVISIONS
- Seller reserves the right to change the Rules. The amendments are effective immediately upon posting on the website of the Online Store. Orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments referred to in this paragraph shall be implemented on the basis of prevailing at the time for their submission.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations will apply the relevant provisions of law.
Please refer to ‘best before’ dates on product packaging to determine product life. You can send returned items to:
5 Brock Close