Cibdol 2.5% CBD oil is packed with consistent concentrations of the purest, highest quality CBD.
This easy-to-use, safe to travel dietary supplement comes in convenient dropper-bottle form, allowing for quick access and exact dosing.
- 2.5% 10ml – 250mg Cannabidiol (CBD)
- 2.5% 30ml – 750mg Cannabidiol (CBD)
- 2.5% 50ml – 1250mg Cannabidiol (CBD)
Available in 10, 30 and 50ml sizes.
olive oil, CBD, terpenes.
Why Should You Choose Cibdol Golden CBD Oils?
- All products are manufactured to high Swiss standards, which combine innovative scientific methods with results of the highest quality of product, whilst observing all the relevant regulations.
- Swiss quality guarantees all oils are fully decarboxylated, which allows them to reach the maximum CBD levels. Therapeutic effect of Cibidol’s CBD oils is further enhanced by enriching them with terpenes. The effect gained as a result of this process is called the ‘ambient effect’ and it adds further benefits to CBD’s effect on you.
- To fully utilise the whole phyto-complex contained in hemp plant, Cibdol uses only natural, GMO-free certified ingredients and safe Co2 extraction methods.
- Cibdol introduces to the market a high standard of oil with maximised CBD cannabinoids. The products are made with no fats, waxes or chlorophyll, the presence of which colours the oil black and gives it a consistency of a paste.
- Cibdol does not use CBD crystals or other CBD isolators for production of its oils. This is a guarantee that the natural profile of the oil is maintained and allows the ‘ambient effect’.
- Not disturbing the vital contents of active ingredients, they filter out any contaminants in Cibdol Swiss laboratory, using their own filtration process. This makes oil, liquid golden. Golden CBD oils are optimised to ensure the maximum benefit to the consumer – they are easy to use and discreet.
These products are a food supplement and not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant, lactating or under medical supervision always consult with your health care provider before use. Supplements are no substitute for a healthy diet. Keep out of reach of children. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.